You are not a bad person for getting abortion, it doesn’t matter if:
- you were assaulted
- your birth control failed
- you weren’t on birth control at all
- there is a medical issue
- you don’t want children
- you already have children and can’t handle another
- you aren’t ready
- you don’t want to be pregnant
You are never a bad person for needing an abortion. There is nothing wrong with you. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are not alone.
- Topic: DIVERSITY IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
- Anthony Mackie: We’re in a day and age where kids deserve someone they can look up to. I’m very proud of Scarlett with what she’s been able to do with Black Widow, and how little girls can sit back and see that she doesn’t have to have superpowers, she’s just a badass. While being cool and a chick. And I like the fact that little brown kids can say, ‘hey, the Falcon is there now’, and little green kids can say, ‘the Hulk’s there’. Don’t want to leave out the Martians. I think it’s very important, and I think Marvel has been at the forefront of that, giving people the opportunity to represent every aspect of culture. It’s definitely something that was on the table, and on my mind when I decided to sign on to this project.
- Topic: FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT CASTING ON GROUNDS OF RACE
- Anthony Mackie: Superman, black would be the coolest dude in the world. Imagine Sam Jackson in a cape. Running around. That would be a good movie.
- I think what a lot of people don’t get is, these people aren’t real. If you cast a black dude as John F Kennedy, that’s wrong. If you cast a white dude as Martin Luther King, that’s wrong. These people aren’t real. The suits aren’t real. There aren’t really superheroes in the world.
- At some point in time, you have to steep yourself in reality and say, ‘hey, it’s not about what they look like, it’s about casting a good actor in the role. If you’re sitting at home and you can’t see a black guy as Nick Fury, maybe there’s something wrong with you.